Allure Client Annual T/U
New Client Annual T/U
6/8 Week Perfecting Session
Additional T/U (3rd)
Mandee Best Permanent Cosmetics
Welcome; Currently serving clientele in Nebraska, Colorado, Wyoming, and South Dakota with SofTap Permanent Cosmetics.
At Mandee Best Permanent Cosmetics a gentle hand technique known as Softap is used. With this technique the PIGMENT is gently tapped into the skin using nothing more than light pressure and a small, one-time use sterile surgical steel implement. Everything used during the procedure is 100% disposable, confirming the cleanest and safest enviroment for clients.
MicroBlading is a slightly different technique, that is quick and gives very realistic hair-stroke eyebrows. MicroBlading is known as "semi-permanent" solely based on the fact they fade in appearance at a quicker rate than the traditional powder filled eyebrow. This technique is a PERMANENT cosmetic procedure, but will require color boosts every 1-3 years depending on clients over all skin health.
Only the top rated equipment, pigment, anesthetics, and implements are used on clients. The Lasting Impressions pigment line that Mandee uses is designed to fade true to color over time, with the care and commitment from clients. All implements are sterile, and created from the highest quality materials possible with manufacture/expiration/sterile lot dates. A complete client medical history form will be completed and retained with technician notes for client and technician convenience.
Please review the HEALTH questions listed below, before scheduling an appointment. Once you've reviewed the questions and contacted me with any concerns, you may then create an account; I'll provide that link for you. Please be aware that i do require a credit card to retain your appointment slot.
COMBINATION BROW HEALED
MICROBLADING HAIR-STROKE BROW HEALED
PERMANENT COLOR TECHNICIAN MANDEE BEST
ALLIANCE, NE 69301
BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Currently accepting new clients
- HAVE YOU EVER RECIEVED ANY FORM OF PERMANENT MAKEUP/COSMETICS? When, where, is it still visible?
- ARE YOU OVER THE AGE OF 18? No minors, no exceptions. Please be mindful that nobody under the age of 18 are allowed within the facility, according to the State of Nebraska Body Art Facility regulations. If you have children they are not permitted in the building, please have arrangements made prior to your appointment.
- HAVE YOUR RECENTLY RECEIVED BOTOX OR ANY FORM OF COSMETIC ADJUSTMENTS? Botox can seriously affect the symmetry of the eyebrows, 12 weeks is the required wait time before receiving any form of eyebrow procedure after botox treatments.
- HAVE YOU EVER EXPERIENCED HYPER/HYPO PIGMENTATION OF ANY FORM? Please let me know before scheduling an appointment
- DO YOU KELIOD? Please let me know before scheduling an appointment
- ARE YOU AN INSULIN DEPENDENT DIABETIC? Physician release required
- DO YOU HAVE EXTREMELY OILY SKIN OR EVER BEEN DIAGNOSED WITH ROSACIA? Microblading is not a good option for you, a softap powder fill eyebrow will give you favorable results
-ARE YOU CURRENTLY USING ANY FORM OF MEDICATED ACNE CREAM OR PRODUCTS SUCH AS RETIN A? Retin A must be discontinued entirely 6 weeks prior and post procedure
-DO YOU HAVE ANY ESSENTIAL OIL ALLERGIES? PLEASE check the ingredients on the post care ointment provided for you
- ARE YOU ALLERGIC TO ANY TOPICALS A DENTIST WOULD USE OR ANY FORM OR ESTERS OR AMIDES? CRUCIAL to provide Mandee with this information
- DO YOU HAVE A MITRAL VALVE OR PROLAPSED VALVE IN YOUR HEART? Physicians release required, possibly antibiotics. Also crucial to know for the type of anesthetics used
- ARE YOU REQUIRED TO BE ON ANTIBIOTICS BEFORE SEEING A DENTIST? Physicians release required along with their say-so on if you should be on antibiotics
- ARE YOU PREGNANT OR BREASTFEEDING? We will have to wait until you have completed both, NO EXCEPTIONS
- ARE YOU ON BLOOD THINNERS, FISH/KRILL/SALMONOIL/OMEGAS, OR AN ASPIRIN REGIMEN? Other than a "baby aspirin" you'll need a doctors release, and Mandee will determine if you are a good candidate for any form of permanent cosmetics based off your general health.
- ARE YOU USING ANY FORM OF LASH ENHANCEMENT PRODUCTS OR HAVE EYELASH EXTENSIONS? Lash products will need to be discontinued a minimum of 6 weeks prior to your eyeliner procedure, and lash extensions will have to be removed minimum 2 weeks prior to and post procedures
- HAVE YOU EVER BEEN DIAGNOSED WITH HIV, AIDS OR ANY FORM OF HEPATITIS? Physicians release required along with Mandee's approval on the procedure based of your general health that could lead to un-favorable results
MANDEE BEST HAS THE RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICE TO ANYONE AT ANYTIME FOR ANY REASON.
Allure Client Annual T/U
New Client Annual T/U
6/8 Perfecting Session
Additional T/U (3rd)
Lightening Session Level 1
Lightening Session Level 2
Lightening Session Level 3
Procedure Prep & Post Care
24-48 hours before your appointment please avoid the following; Tylenol, Ibuprofen, Alcohol, large amounts of Caffeine, any sort of blood thinners, pain killers, or recreational drugs. Avoid waxing in the eyebrow area, and receiving a facial of any kind.
The day of your appointment please come AT the time of your appointment, and have a clean face. Meaning no foundation, spray tans, or anything that would alter the appearance of your skin undertones. This is crucial.
You'll need to have the following purchased for immediatley after your appointment;
1. Dial Antibacterial Liquid Soap (orange liquid; found with hand soap) OR Cetaphil Liquid Face cleanser (found with facial cleanser) I prefer the dial.
2. Paper towels (for blotting after wash)
3. Lotion free tissues (to blot up to 24hrs after procedure)
4. Q-Tips (to apply moisturizer)
*If you are sensitive to many things, I'd suggest having some Aquaphor ointment purchased for your post care ointment. Otherwise I'll provide post care ointment.
I will have a basic recovery kit prepared for immediately afterwards including a print out of the Post Care.
Another thing to keep in mind is that I do offer a high grade Tattoo Sunscreen, that I always recommend for the maximum lifespan of your eyebrow tattoo. The sunscreen will not be applied until 2 WEEKS after the procedure. I will have some on me and available to you, just let me know if you would like to purchase one.
Please read over the attachment multiple times, so you’re prepared. Also, Cash is best but Credit is also gladly accepted at the time of your appointment and gratuity is not included in the price. J
Once again, thank you! I look forward to meeting you, and giving you some fabulous new eyebrows!
You’ve now reviewed the list of pertinent questions, please read over the following carefully;
*Please be mindful that nobody under the age of 18 are allowed within the facility, according to the state of Nebraska Body Art Facility regulations. If you have children they are not permitted in the shop, please have arrangements made prior to your appointment. Thank you for your understanding.
The Prep: You will get much better results when you properly prep. It all starts with a good canvas! The eyebrow area must be healthy, strong, non-sensitive and non-irritated. Here’s how to get your skin ready for the procedure.
Do not pick/tweeze/wax/perform electrolysis one week before procedure
Do not tan two weeks prior or have sunburned face
Do not have any type of facial/peel 2 weeks prior to treatment
Discontinue Vitamin A/Retinol products one month prior to treatment
Do not work out the day of the procedure.
Do not have botox 6 weeks prior
Do not take Fish Oil or Vitamin E one week prior (natural blood thinners)
Do not wax or tint your eyebrows 3 days before the procedure.
In order to avoid excessive bleeding and poor color deposit:
Do not drink alcohol 24 - 48 hours before your tattoo
Do not consume coffee before your procedure
Do not take an aspirin or ibuprofen for pain relief (this thins the blood)
*Please take a look over your post care directions, so you are prepared.
I love a good acronym so here’s one to help you out, just think of: A - W - M which stands for Absorb, Wash, and Moisturize!
The day of the treatment: Absorb
Gently blot the area with CLEAN TISSUES to absorb excess lymph fluid. Do this every 5-15 minutes for the full day until oozing has stopped. Removing this fluid prevents hardening of the lymph.
Days 1-7: Wash
Wash daily to remove bacteria and dead skin. (Don't worry....THIS DOES NOT REMOVE THE PIGMENT!)
Gently wash your eyebrows each morning and night with water and an ANTIBACTERIAL NON-scented soap like Dial Soap, Cetaphil or Neutrogena. With a very light touch, use your fingertips to GENTLY cleanse the eyebrows. Rub the area in a smooth motion for 10 seconds and rinse with water ensuring that all soap is rinsed away. To dry, gently pat with a clean paper towel. DO NOT use any cleansing products containing acids (glycolic, lactic, or AHA), or any exfoliants.
Days 1-10 Moisturize
Apply a rice grain amount of the Recover-All aftercare ointment with a cotton swab and spread it across the treated area. Be sure not to over-apply as this will suffocate your skin and delay healing. The ointment should be barely noticeable on the skin. Never put the ointment on a wet or damp tattoo. IF your eyebrows seem dry or tight- you may need to apply additional recovery cream more often.
AWM should have you covered, but here are some extra tips to help with a smooth and easy recovery:
-Use a fresh pillowcase
-Let any scabbing or dry skin naturally exfoliate away. Picking WILL cause scarring or loss of color
-No facials, botox, chemical treatments or microdermabrasion for 4 weeks
-Avoid hot, sweaty exercise for one week
-Avoid direct sun exposure or tanning for 4 weeks after procedure. Wear a hat when outdoors.
-Avoid heavy sweating and long hot showers for the first 10 days.
-Avoid sleeping on your face for the first 10 days
-Avoid swimming, lakes, hot tubs for the first 14 days
-Avoid topical makeup including sunscreen on the area
-DO NOT rub, pick or scratch the treated area.
-Apply sunscreen stick 2 weeks post treatment
Important note about showering:
Limit your showers to 15 minutes and keep them cool, so you do not create too much steam. Keep your face/procedure out of the water while you wash your body, then, at the end of your shower, wash your hair. Your face should only be getting wet at the very last end of the shower. Avoid excessive rinsing and hot water on the treated area. Remember, with the proper prep and after care routine you will have much better results with your cosmetic procedure. Don’t forget your new favorite acronym: AWM - Absorb, Wash, Moisturize!